We want REZIDENT to be your home away from home so we appreciate you treating the apartment as you would your own:
Thank you so much for understanding and we hope you have a lovely time with us!
1) Taxi – Bucharest is known as the European Capital with the cheapest taxis. You can order a taxi from the yellow touch screens located in the arrivals area. Choose the 1,69 Lei/km option (regular taxi) and this should cost around 35 Lei (€8). You will receive a ticket with details for your taxi. A good and reliable alternative to taxis is UBER or BOLT.
2) Express bus no.783 – leaving the airport every 30 minutes, the trip takes about 1 hour and costs €0.65+VAT (send an SMS to 7458 with the text E783). The closest bus stop is `Piata Romana`, at a 5 minute walk from the apartment (as you get off the bus, turn right. At the next intersection, cross the street to the right and go straight. When you reach the next intersection – you should have the Sheraton Hotel on your right – cross towards the street that makes a slight left, that is Mihai Eminescu street. It is a one way street with traffic coming from the opposite direction you are heading in. The building is at about a 2 minute walk, on the right side of the street).
3) Rent a car – You can always choose to rent a car. We can recommend car rental services with discounted prices for our guests.
4) Parking – There is no parking on site, however you can find parking spots on the adjacent streets.
1) Metro – Take the yellow line (M1) in the direction of “Dristor”, and go just one station to “Piata Victoriei” where you should change to the blue line (M2), direction ”Berceni”. Get off at “Piata Romana”. Exit the station towards “Piata Romana” and go straight until the roundabout, where you should take a right. Go straight until the next intersection, where you will have the Sheraton Hotel on your right. The Mihai Eminescu street will be a slight left (one way street, with traffic coming from the opposite direction). The building will be at about 2 minutes walk, on the right side.
2) Taxi/UBER/BOLT – Around 20 lei (4€)
The apartments are located at 50-54 Eminescu Street.
The check-in time is 3:00 pm and the check-out time is 11:00 am.
We use a self check-in system. You will receive a numeric code that opens the main entrance as well as your apartment door throughout your stay. Please do not share this code with anyone outside your guests!
Customer service number: (0040) 757769030
This number is available between 09:00 and 20:00 (GMT+2). We try to reply to text messages as soon as possible (we are also available on this number on WhatsApp). Please call if something is urgent.
Outside these hours, please use the emergency number instead: (0040) 756644588
If you have planned your trip to Bucharest for the holidays, you are in for a wonderful experience. Bucharest is […]
Our flats are located in Bucharest zone 0, so there are many trendy places in the area where you can […]
As Bucharest is Romania’s capital, you can imagine that it is filled with several historical and cultural experiences that are […]