We want REZIDENT to be your home away from home so we appreciate you treating the apartment as you would your own:
Thank you so much for understanding and we hope you have a lovely time with us!
1) Taxi – Bucharest is known as the European Capital with the cheapest taxis. You can take a taxi right from the airport and the price should start at 2 lei/km. A good and reliable alternative to taxis is UBER or BOLT.
2) Express bus no.783 – leaving the airport every 30 minutes, the trip takes about 1 hour and costs 3 lei. The bus stop nearest to us is `21 Decembrie 1989`. From the bus stop, cross the road, go left and our building will be within a 3 minute walk.
3) Rent a car – You can always choose to rent a car. We can recommend car rental services with discounted prices for our guests.
4) Parking- There is no parking on site. Private secure parking is available underneath the Grand Hotel Bucharest (former Intercontinental Hotel, situated just a 3 minute walk away from our location) for 50 lei (€10)/day or 30 lei (€6)/day if you pay through P-APP. Parking can also be found on adjacent streets for 5 lei (€1)/hour or 30 lei (€6)/day (payable by SMS or through the Parking Bucuresti or AmParcat apps).
1) Metro – Take the yellow line (M1) in the direction of “Dristor”, and go just one station to “Piata Victoriei” where you should change to the blue line (M2), direction ”Berceni”. Get off at “Universitate”. Follow the signs to the “Batistei” exit. The building is within a 2 minute walk, on the main boulevard.
2) Taxi/UBER/ BOLT – Around 20 lei (4€)
Our apartments are located on 26 Nicolae Balcescu Boulevard. The entrance to the building is between the Garanti Bank and the Aerotravel Tourism Agency.
The check-in time is 3:00 pm and the check-out time is 11:00 am.
We use a self check-in system. You will receive a numeric code that opens the main entrance as well as your apartment door throughout your stay. Please do not share this code with anyone outside your guests!
Customer service number: (0040) 757769030
This number is available between 09:00 and 20:00 (GMT+2). We try to reply to text messages as soon as possible (we are also available on this number on WhatsApp). Please call if something is urgent.
If you have planned your trip to Bucharest for the holidays, you are in for a wonderful experience. Bucharest is […]
Our flats are located in Bucharest zone 0, so there are many trendy places in the area where you can […]
As Bucharest is Romania’s capital, you can imagine that it is filled with several historical and cultural experiences that are […]